RapidBot2.0 is a fully working 3D Printer (build size 22 x 22 x 16.5 cm) .
RapidBot2.0 comes standard with additional items such as: Kapton tapes, heated bed for PLA, Power supply, USB cable, few meter PLA, Linear motion guide, flange Bearings, flange nut etc.
Technical Specification :
• Machine size 400 mmx 200 mm x 320 mm
• Build size 220 mm x 220 mm x 165 mm
• Nozzle Diameter (mm) : 0.4
• Layer Thickness (mm) : 0.2
• Speed (mm/s) : 60
• Positionning Precision : 27 microns
• Input Format : STL
• Software : Pronterface
• System Copatibility : Windows 7 and Vista
• Power Supply : ATX, 450W
• Weight (KG) : 12
Features of RapidBot 2.0 3D Printer
1. It uses high quality linear motion guide.
2. Integrated Spool Holder
3. Improved Extruder Design and Z axis.
4. Accurate and easy belt placement
5. Large build volume with easy accesibility.
6. Uses high quality acrylic from:www.perspex.co.uk
7. Integrated power supply for both Printrboard and Heatbed.
8. Uses high quality aluminium pulley with T2.5 belts, to give high accuracy.
9. Self locking design ensures rigid frame.
This complete RapidBot 2.0 3D Printer contains :
• Printrboard Electronics - including opto's on correct cable lengths with molex connectors and high temp heat cables for connecting Heater and Thermistor
• All hardware cut bearings, bars, studding & bolts, nuts, washers, Linear motion guide, Flange Bearings, Flange nut etc
• All acrylic cut sheets (Side plates, Bottom plate, Top plate, Middle plate, Y frog support, Y-frog, Extruder base, Extruder motor plate, Heated printbed and opto-flag)
• M8 Threaded rods (330 mm)
• Chrome plated Smooth rods (330 mm)
• Printed plastic parts - plastic set (Pulleys, Clamps, Holder, Extra fan support, etc) & Extruder plastics for J Hotend
• Motor set of 4 - including correct cable lengths and Molex connectors (plug and play with Gen6 electronics)
• M4 Brass insert piece - for direct drive on motor shaft (5.1mm inner diameter)
• J Hot end partially pre-assembled, including Heater block, G550 Thermistor, Heat Resistor, Cooling fan, etc
• Silicone sealant (used for placing Thermistor and Resistor in Heater block)
• Kapton tape 15mm (Insulation of Thermistor legs)
• Kapton tape 40mm (To print on)
• Set of 4 Heater blocks, 4 x 1.0 Ohm (for Heated printbed)
• Cooling paste (To use between Printbed and Heater blocks)
• PTFE strain-relief
• X, Y and Z belts for RapidBot 2.0 3D Printer
• Power Supply 96W, Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.3A, Output: DC 15V~20V, 3.5A
• USB and Power supply cables
• Plastic tie
• Extras such as Optos, Magnetic leveler, Forceps, Few meter of PLA for first
Check out videos :
RapidBot2.0 is a fully working 3D Printer (build size 22 x 22 x 16.5 cm) . RapidBot2.0 comes standard with additional items such as: : kapton tapes, heated bed for PLA, power supply, USB cable, few meter PLA, Linear motion guide, flange Bearings, flange nut etc.