Video Manual for RapidBot3.0 :
Technical Specification :
• Machine size: 450 x 350 x 370mm
• Build size: 220 x 220 x 165mm
• Nozzle Diameter : 0.4 mm
• Layer Thickness : 0.1 mm
• Speed : 60 mm/s
• Positioning Precision : 27 microns
• Input Format : STL
• Technology : FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
• Software : Pronterface (Open Source)
• System Copatibility : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Linux
• Power Supply : ATX, 450W
• Weight : 12 KG
Features of RapidBot3.0 3D Printer
1. LCD Controller Support
2. It uses high quality linear motion guide.
3. PrintrBoard and Power Supply are placed at the bottom to give clean and neat look.
4. Mechanically more Stable Compact design.
5. Improved PrintBed Adjustment.
6. Improved Extruder Design and Z axis.
7. Accurate and easy belt placement.
8. Large build volume with easy accesibility.
9. Uses high quality acrylic from: www.perspex.co.uk
10. Integrated Power supply for both PrintrBoard and HeatBed.
11. Uses high quality GT2 belts and pulley(Aluminium) , to give high accuracy.
12. Self locking design ensures rigid frame.
13. Extruder is designed for easy filament changing.
This complete RapidBot 3.0 3D Printer contains :
This kit contains everything required for running 3D printer. You need not to buy anything else.
• PrintrBoard Electronics – with presoldered endstops with molex connectors and high temperature heat cables for connecting Heater and Thermistor
• All hardware, bearings, bolts, nuts, washers, Linear motion guide, Flange Bearings, Flange nut etc
• All acrylic sheets (Side plates, Bottom plate, Top plate, Middle plate, Y frog support, Extruder base, Extruder motor plate, Heated printbed)
• M8 Threaded rods (255mm)
• Chrome plated Smooth rods (292mm)
• 5 Stepper Motors – with presoldered Molex connectors
• M4 Brass insert piece - for direct drive on motor shaft (5mm inner diameter)
• Pre-assembled J-Hotend, including G550 Thermistor, Heat Resistor, Cooling fan, etc
• Kapton tape 15mm (Insulation of Thermistor legs)
• Kapton tape 40mm (To print on)
• Set of 4 Heater blocks, 4 x 1.0 Ohm (for Heated printbed)
• Cooling paste (To use between Printbed and Heater blocks)
• PTFE strain-relief
• GT2 belts and pulleys
• Power Supply 450W, Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.3A, Output: DC 12V, 37.5A
• USB and Power supply cables
• 2GB Micro SD card
• Extras such as Endstops, Magnetic leveler, Forceps, Few meter of PLA, Plastic tie etc.
Lead Time : 2-3 days.
Delivery Time : 3-4 days after dispatch.
Shipping Worldwide !!
Note : To Select multiple PLA colors use cltr + Key.
RapidBot3.0- Desktop 3D Printer with build size of 22 x 22 x 16.5cm.
1) 0.4 Nozzle diameter allows100 micron layer height.
|custom option weight||No|